“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’.”
What does D Groups stand for?
D Groups stands for Discipleship Groups.
What are D Groups?
D Groups give the students a chance to meet together and grow closer to God and each other.
What do you do?
Groups have a lesson that they talk through with their leaders and with each other.
Who goes to D Groups?
Each group is broken down by gender and age. (ei. jr. high girls, sr. high girls… etc.)
When do they happen?
D Groups meet every Sunday morning during the 9 o’clock service.
Where do we meet?
- 6th Grade Girls – Meeting in Pastor Mike’s office (Room E208), lead by Holly Woodworth
- 7th-8th Grade Girls – Meeting in Room D102, lead by Amy Sanfrotello
- 9th-10th Grade Girls – Meeting in Room A403, lead by Jocelyn Orr
- 11th-12th Grade Girls – Meeting in Room A402, lead by Christina Park
- 6th-8th Grade Guys – Meeting in Room C105, lead by Mike Kaczorowski & Gary Mechtly
- 9th-12th Grade Guys – Meeting in the gym (Room C100), lead by John Bergquist & Ben Zaborowski